In Vitro Diagnostic Instruments Market To Register 7.95% CAGR
Top 3 players in the in vitro diagnostic instruments market
- Abbott Laboratories- The company offers in vitro diagnostic instruments, namely Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald 22AL and others.
- Becton Dickinson and co.- The company offers in vitro diagnostic instruments for testing and systems for identification and sensitivity of mycobacteria.
- Bio Rad Laboratories Inc.- The company offers in vitro diagnostic instruments to screen for microbial presence, cultivate and identify organisms, and test for antibiotic sensitivity.
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights. Subscribe now to our most popular “Lite Plan” billed annually to 3000 USD. View 3 reports per month and download 3 reports per year!
In Vitro Diagnostic Instruments Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- Clinical microbiology
- Molecular diagnosis
- Final user
- Hospitals And Diagnostic Laboratories
- University and research institutes
- Home Care
- North America
The in vitro diagnostic instruments market is driven by the growing geriatric population, the demand for personalized medicine and product launches.
Download our free sample for more information on market segmentation as well as the latest trends, drivers and challenges
Reports that may interest you:
- Surgical Instruments Market: The surgical instruments market has been segmented by product (surgical sutures and stapling devices, wearable surgical devices, and electrosurgical devices) and geography (North America, Asia, Europe, and RANG). Download a free sample report
- Ventricular Assist Devices Market: The ventricular assist devices market has been segmented by product (left and right ventricular assist devices and biventricular assist devices) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and RANG). Download a free sample report
Scope of the in vitro diagnostic instruments market
Cover of the report
Year of reference
Growth dynamics and CAGR
Speed up to a 7.95% CAGR
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 23.00 billion
Annual growth (%)
North America, Europe, Asia and ROW
Efficient contribution to the market
North America at 35%
Main consumer countries
United States, China, Germany, Canada and United Kingdom
Leading companies, competitive strategies, reach of consumer engagement
Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and Co., Bio Rad Laboratories Inc., bioMerieux SA, Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., HORIBA Ltd., Siemens AG, Sysmex Corp. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Obstacles, Analysis of Fast and Slow Growing Segments, Impact of COVID-19 and Future Consumer Dynamics, Analysis of Market Conditions for the Forecast Period
If our report didn’t include the data you’re looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and customize the segments.
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]